Monday, September 21, 2009

Picture post

Nothing much to say right now. Job is getting better with that kid, still confused about orientation, but whatever. Just wanted to post some pictures. I'll write more another time.

I like this. I'm in my classroom while my kids are in gym and I like the out of focus. And the way you can see my purple hair.















After a particularly bad day with my unholy terror.






















On the way back from Purdue visiting my brother.














On the way TO Purdue, I insisted we pull over.














My brother. He's pretty awesome




















Just feeling the urge to get naked in pictures that day.



















Caramel apples with the parents.





















On the way to school. LOVE this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your pictures.

Gina said...

I wish I could tell you which one was my favorite but I love them all. You are so talented! Yes, I realize I've said that before, but, well, you are. I wish we worked in the same school!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you're beautiful! Secondly, you have an amazing talent - the pictures are fantastic.

Lastly, thank you for the honesty award. That was very, very nice of you. I think you might very well be the most honest blog (person) I read. I held back a lot with my honest scrap post so I admire the way you went for it. Don't ever stop doing that.