Friday, October 9, 2009

I must really be somewhere on the continuum of sexuality. I like the word gay, but it's a misnomer, because there is the occasional man I like. Which brings me to my point. Because I just had this dream about a coworker. I have a thing for him. He has a girlfriend, but that doesn't stop my imagination apparently. I just woke up having had this dream and I was disappointed I woke up! A was writing poetry for me, for some reason, but not any sort of romantic poetry, just funny, like him. He works in the cafeteria and does copies. He's hilarious and is always in some sort of banter with someone. I like that in anyone. I'm really attracted to that. Of course now it might be weird talking to him after totally making out with him in this dream. Good thing nothing else happened, just for the sake of peace at work! I'm much more into witty than romantic, to be honest, unless it REALLY calls for it.

Just thought I'd share. Nothing else to do at this hour. I'm starting to wake up nightly around 2:30 which is something I do during the winter. I get hypomanic in the winter. Just my cycle. So I'm up now. I'm going to try and sleep now I think. I don't know how that will go.

1 comment:

Ms.Hinterland Femme said...

Hey TY for your kinds words over on my blog.

I totally relate to what you are saying here. I was reading a book with a very strong male romantic lead and suddenly I was fantasizing about a men. . . Something that I *never* do.

It has made me begin to think that sexuality is perhaps something that is constantly needing re-evaluating. . .And that I just happen to find a lot of things sexy.

Good luck to you

-Ms. Hinterland