Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wow, so angry when I wrote that. I was going to apologize, but that would defeat the purpose of this blog. It probably wasn't necessary to name-call or anything, or get that nasty, but that's what you do when you're angry.

Loren would be proud of me. Susan would be too. I didn't scream, I didn't make a scene, I wasn't throwing things...I just got up and left. I sat on the front porch and wrote in my super secret blog, and when I came in to say goodbye to my mom, who turned it into a "we don't have all the time in the world to be happy together" talk, I was crying, but it was sad crying, not angry crying.

So I'm proud of myself for not going off the deep end. And right now I am feeling calm. I fought this with only sitting on the front porch and taking a drive. Yay for me.

No comments: