Sunday, June 14, 2009

AAAHHHHH!

I'm so bored. What do teachers DO during the summer? I know at least Mondays are busy, and Tuesday I'm going to an art museum, but normally, there is nothing to do. I'm still waiting to meet with someone from the facility that works with adults and children with disabilities (I'll be volunteering with Protective Services). I can't imagine that will keep me busy all day every day, though I'm going to try and do as much as I can.

So right now? Nothing to do. I have about 400 more wedding reception photos to edit, but that involves sitting around being on my computer. Something I'd like to cut down on. Good heavens that was grammatically awkward.

Here are a couple photos from the reception. Will and Loren are so cute together. I enjoy photographing them. They don't really need much direction from me, I just tell them to do their thing, and they hold hands, and he kisses her cheek, or they make silly faces at each other...it made me all warm and fuzzy inside.















These kind of detail shots are my favorite. Will always just puts his arms around Lo so lovingly it makes me want to get married. Like right now. They are cute!















The family cake top for weddings. I messed with this picture for the longest time. I'm finally happy with it.















Everyone else was busy eating their salads, I was taking pictures of the table. Not surprising.

No comments: